Dentures - Get a Smile That Can Change Your Life!
INCLINE FAMILY DENTISTRY
- Give us a call to learn more about our dental implant procedures, we offer several different options and types
- We have a simple and straightforward dental implant process
- Dental insurance can make the entire procedure much more affordable, contact us to discuss prices and our process
- Dr. Barr is a trusted local denture expert and he will explain all of your options in detail during the initial exam
- If you have problems with your current dentures, we can help repair them
- We provide the best denture care in the Jefferson County area, we are top rated based on Google reviews
While modern dentistry provides several means to replace missing teeth, such as dental implants and dental bridges, there are some cases when dentures are the best option. For example, individuals who are missing all or most of their natural teeth, those who have experienced severe dental or oral trauma, and individuals with gum disease.
Benefits of Dentures
In addition to replacing missing teeth and restoring your confidence in showing your smile, dentures offer additional benefits, such as:
- Making chewing easier
- Improving the clarity of your speech
- Enhancing your facial shape
- Giving you a more youthful appearance
- Boosting your self-esteem
Types of Dentures
Dentures are removable dental appliances that come in several different types. Conventional, or full, dentures replace all of your natural teeth. If a patient still has some of their permanent teeth, partial dentures may be used. Just as the type of dentures varies, so does the material from which dentures are made. Our dentist, Dr. Travis Barr, can advise you on the type of dentures that are best for you.
What to Expect
When you visit our practice for dentures, we will do our best to put you at ease and make your experience a pleasant one.
- Once you have your initial evaluation and the type of dentures you need is determined, you will be told if any teeth need filling, repairing, or removing.
- After any corrective procedures are complete, impressions and measurements of your mouth will be taken so that your dentures can be created for optimal fit.
- When your new dentures are made, you will return for the fitting. Any necessary adjustments are made at that time.
Dentures should not cause you any pain. Still, there is an adjustment period for getting comfortable eating and speaking with dentures. For most patients, the transition is brief.
Call Our Full-Service Family Dental Practice Today
If you’re ready to be evaluated for dentures and discover your options, call us today at Incline Family Dentistry in Lakewood, Colorado. We’re here to help you with all your dental needs.