DR. TRAVIS BARR
Incline Family Dentistry
Incline Family Dentistry is proud to welcome the patients of Dr. Larry Thompson to our practice.
Dr. Thompson is a valued member of the Lakewood community and we are thankful to be trusted with the dental care of our neighbors and friends.
We proudly serve the Lakewood, Littleton, Morrison and Denver areas.
Dentist - Visit Incline Family Dentistry for High-Quality Dental Care
- Quality family & cosmetic dentistry at affordable prices
- A top-rated dental office serving the Jefferson County area based on Google reviews
- We accept most dental insurances to help with costs
- Dr. Travis Barr is a trusted local dentist that truly cares about his patients
- Costs for procedures can vary based on each individual, contact us for more information
- We can often accommodate same-day appointments
Your Lakewood Dentist
We are committed to providing quality, gentle and personalized dentistry while we help you get to your optimal oral health. Our goal is a beautiful and functional smile that will last a lifetime. We listen to our patients and offer a wide variety of services to fit everyone’s needs. With upfront and straightforward service, you won’t be surprised with treatment or bills. Our goal is to be the premier Lakewood Dentist and it starts with taking the best care of our patients.
Our building. Located in South Lakewood by HWY 285 and Wadsworth on the north side.
Incline Family Dentistry is in the business of helping people.
Our goal is all about how we are here for the patient. We want to be seen not only as helpful but going the extra mile to make the experience at the dentist as good as possible. We also want to be part of the overall healthcare of the patient by working in unison with other health care providers to ensure the patient is cared for properly.
Have a toothache? Tooth pain? Broken tooth? No problem. Give us a call and we will get you in as soon as possible and get you feeling better in no time. We do our best to help take the pain away the same day but additional visits may be required to ensure a long-lasting result. So don’t be afraid if that tooth pain is getting too much to handle, we can help get you back on track.
- PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
- RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY (FILLINGS)
- IMPLANT DENTISTRY
- BROKEN TOOTH REPAIR AND/OR REPLACEMENT
- EMERGENCY DENTAL SERVICES
- DENTURES, OVERDENTURES AND PARTIAL DENTURES
- COSMETIC DENTISTRY (VENEERS)
- TEETH WHITENING
- CROWN AND BRIDGE DENTISTRY
- NIGHT GUARDS AND TMJ
- ORAL SURGERY (TOOTH EXTRACTIONS, ETC)
- ENDODONTIC/ROOT CANAL THERAPY
- SCALING AND ROOT PLANING (DEEP CLEANING)
- DENTAL CLEARANCE FOR MEDICAL PROCEDURES
- CHILDREN’S DENTISTRY
Have a question? Feel free to contact us!
INSURANCE & BILLING
Your Lakewood Dentist office that participates with all insurance companies and is considered “in-network” with most insurance plans. Our insurance specialist will file the claims for you and can answer your insurance questions. For patients, without insurance, we offer in-office savings plan to keep regular dental care affordable. Learn more about dental insurance here.